Bali Indonesia is one of comfortable and coziest places to spend more time for retired person. Those place has good tropical climate, beautiful nature, warmth, hospitalitu of local person and growing medical care. Its that all what you need for careless life. Uniqily, Indonesia law provides special type of Bali Visa for senior citizens that is a retirement visa.
Retirement Visa KITAS in Bali
Retirement visa KITAS is temporary residence permit to applicants older than 55 years to 1 year with possibility of extending in 5 years. After that, you will entitled to apply KITAP to permanent stay permit. Here the several information about retirement visa KITAP.
1. The Opportunities of Retirement Visa
- Posibillity to make bank account
- 1 year stay permit
- Chance for permanent stay permit in 5 years
- Discount for medical assistance
- Possibility to obtain driving license
2. How to Receive Retirement Visa
The way to get a retirement visa KITAS on type 319 is consist of 3 stages. The total will take for about 1,5 months.
- Getting E-Visa. The visitors will prepare all documents that needed and obtain E-Visa type 319. It will spend 10-14 business days to process the visa. After the E-Visa is ready, tourist will get message on WhatsApp or send to the email.
- Visa Registration. The visitors need to come the office and bring the original passport within 30 days from the arrival in Bali. It can also 7 days after the visa is issued when the visitors are already there. Office’s staff register the visa at tje immigration and obtain re-entry permit.
This process may take several time for about 2 weeks, and the visitors will also must show up once in immigration to take a photo and fingerprints.
- Last Step. The visitors will get the passport back and also KITAS online.
Is that all information about retirement visa KITAS. If you want to stay longer in Bali and include on retirement so you can call E-Visa Bali and make retirement visa KITAS there.